This website is owned and operated by:
NORNA PLAYGROUNDS A/S
CEO: Peter Bjerregaard
Contact mail: email@example.com
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that we store on your computer, tablet or smartphone in order to keep track of what happens during your visit to our website and to recognize your device again. Cookies contain only text, do not contain viruses and cannot harm your device in any way.
How long are cookies stored?
How long a particular cookie is stored on your devices and browsers varies. The lifetime of a cookie is calculated based on your last visit to the website. When the lifetime of the cookie expires, it is automatically deleted. The lifetime of all our cookies is stated in our cookie declaration.
How to reject or delete cookies
You can always reject all cookies or third-party cookies completely by changing the settings in your browser on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Where you find the settings depends on which browser you use. However, you should be aware that if you reject cookies, there will be functions and services you cannot use on the website (because these are dependent on cookies).
How to delete cookies?
If you withdraw your consent, or change it to include fewer cookies, please note that this does not automatically remove cookies from your computer. You can either wait for the cookie to expire, or you can choose to delete it manually.
How you delete cookies depends on which browser you use (Chrome, Edge, Firefox etc.) and on which device (computer, tablet or smartphone). It’s typically under SETTINGS > SECURITY AND PRIVACY, but it can vary from browser to browser. Below you will find references to remove cookies from the most widely used browsers:
• Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11)
• Microsoft Edge (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies)
• Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored)
• Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
• Opera (https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies)
• Safari (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265)
• Apple (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT1677)
• Android (https://timeread.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-delete-internet-cookies-on-your-Droid-or-any-Android-device)
• Windows 7 (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/11696/windows-phone-7)
At Norna Playgrounds A/S, we register your visits to norna-playgrounds.com using some cookies, which are placed on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit the website.
- We use some very basic and necessary cookies, which help us ensure a very basic functionality on the website and remember your cookie settings the next time you visit our website from the same device. The purpose is to create a good user experience for you and other visitors.
- We use preference cookies, which help remember information and settings or change the way the website looks or behaves. This could be, for example, remembering your preferred language or the country you are in.
You can inform yourself about the more specific purposes in the cookie declaration.
Consent to cookies
You can withdraw your consent or change it at any time by updating your consent settings at the bottom of this page. You can of course also choose to delete cookies via your browser. Here we refer to the browser’s specific documentation and procedure, which you can search for online.
Once you have given your consent, we remember it (in a cookie, of course) so that you are not presented with a renewed consent every time you visit our website. Unless you do it from another device.
You change your consent by either deleting cookies from the browser or by changing your original choice by clicking on the cookie icon on our website.
REMEMBER: If you use several browsers, you must delete cookies in all of them.